Sunday, May 29, 2016

Gabriel's Taqueria

Tonight we went to Oconomowoc to get ice cream. We needed to feed  Layla a real dinner first, so we tried to go to the Italian deli. It was highly recommended by Mike's boss. But we got there just in time to watch a waitress flip the sign on the door to "closed". I was so disappointed!  Naturally, we needed somewhere else to grab a quick dinner.  That meant one of the local taco trucks. The only one open today was Gabriel's Taqueria. Mike always orders the chicken quesadilla. He says he likes they're good because the chicken is "nice and juicy". I can vouch for that because their chicken tacos were the best I've had in awhile. Some places just cook the meat until it's so dry! They don't serve guacamole but offered to put sliced avocado on my tacos instead. Which made me happy! Plus I just loved all the cilantro and lime.
If you're ever in Oconomowoc looking for a quick bite to eat stop at Gabriel's! Or, if you've been there before, tell me what I should try next!

No comments:

Post a Comment