Sunday, May 22, 2016

Burger Night at the Crafty Cow

For dinner we went to the Crafty cow in Oconomowoc, Wi. This place has been on my go to restaurant list for months. Ever since I saw their S'more burger on a friend's Facebook feed.
So today, when a couple of friends came over and they were thirsty for a beer from the Crafty Cow I jumped at the opportunity to go.
Their menu had many different burgers to choose from. The La Belle burger caught my attention immediately. I saw it as soon as I opened the menu and it was still my top contender even after reviewing the whole selection. It had Bacon, eggs, avocado, and even Cream cheese on it. The cream cheese is probably what captured and maintained my attention. It's just not something I've ever associated with a hamburger before. Have you?
Dont worry, It sounds like a lot of fat but I actually felt kind of healthy eating it. It didn't sit heavy in my stomach like some greasy burgers do. Besides, avocado and eggs are super good for you right?
Overall the Crafty cow was a worthy burger joint with a hipster atmosphere and adiquate service.  However I felt the prices were a tad high for a burger that didn't even come with french fries. My burger cost a little more than ten dollars. That's not crazy expensive for a gourmet burger but fries should be standard not an extra charge! Regardless, I'll be going back to try more burgers in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment