Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Yellowbellies food truck - Cedarburg, Wi

Yellowbellies food truck was parked right down the street from the french bakery in Cedarburg. There are no food trucks near where my sister and I live so we couldn't pass up the food truck allure of Yellowbellies rotisserie chicken sandwiches. Rachelle and I split their most popular sandwich, the O.C. (original chicken). It had shredded rotisserie chicken, bacon, aged cheddar cheese, and an awesome bacon aoili. Their seasoned fries were phenomenal, as well. Half an order was all it took to fill me up. Next time, I'm looking forward to trying either "The Mess" or their Thai chicken sandwich, or maybe both if I share. Which kind would you try?

1 comment:

  1. The Mess!! Try it. Love it. It's the best. Also, the owner's are usually working the truck and they are phenomenal people ��
    Sincerely,
    a hungry girl in Cedarburg :)

    ReplyDelete